Eye Care for people with Kniest, SED, and SMD
- National Eye Research – information on clinical studies, research, medical information, links http://www.nei.nih.gov/
- http://www.optos.com/forpatients/conditionsoftheretina/retinaldetachment/. Information about retinal detachments, links to providers, information about eyes, links to other eye care organizations. This is written in understandable English. This site is a good place to start looking for information about retinal detachments.
- Specific Eye Conditions: http://www.eyeconditions.org.uk/ SPECS is a British not-for-profit organization which provides support to a wide range of organizations dedicated to helping people with eye conditions.
- Scholarships for the blind and low-vision
- Talking computers for the blind and visually impaired
- Search Adaptive Living Page for adaptive devices for living with vision problems.
- Financial Aid for Eye Care: http://www.nei.nih.gov/health/financialaid.htm (last checked April 2004)
- Money to pay for health care